Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Their Baby Belongs in Paris

My little Parisian love muffin!
So this past week baby Ana, Sam, and Ben returned to Paris. Bittersweet, yet so exciting for them! Saying goodbye to them was the hardest thing I have had to do in a long time. I cried. My mother cried. Tim cried (yeah, he really did). And we cried hard hugging them as we left the house, but it wasn't until we got in our car to leave that the flood gates opened. I guess this was the moment that I was waiting for, hormone wise. It was difficult to sleep that night knowing that we were now going to watch her grow up in pictures, videos, and Skype. No longer would we be able to physically touch her cute little face or give her a kiss on the cheek. We are planning a trip to meet up with them in the next two years and of course plan on visiting them in Paris some time. We have a lifetime of visits ahead of us!

Finally, thank you to my 17,000 readers that read our story :) I hope it was inspiring for each and every one of you!



1 comment:

  1. I m Tahir and my wife age 33 with good health wana become surrogate mother. For more information pls contact 00601139222055. , 0060102003045.

    ReplyDelete