Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Week 35

Shopping at 35 weeks!
Yes, yes, today is week 35, but I don't have my camera (I left it at the shower) so I don't have my 35 week picture yet. Sam arrived on Thursday in LA. Driving there was a breeze. We waited at the baggage claim like children waiting to meet Santa. We were so excited when she finally emerged. It was a fun experience for my kids. The drive home... Horrible! We left the LAX airport around 4pm and finally got back around 730. Did I mention we only live about an hour away? Traffic sucked. Anyways, when we got home Sam unloaded gifts upon gifts for my family. We then unloaded our gifts for Baby A onto her haha. I'm saving some for Sam for Christmas next week. She attended a friend's holiday party with us on Friday. My pregnant surrogate friend also attended. We are due 2 days apart, both French babies :) Anyways, at this point she had not felt baby A move. So, of course, Sam felt the other baby move in my friend's belly before feeling baby A!! How embarrassing for me lol. Baby A still will only move when it's bedtime or her mom is not around. Little stubborn thing.

On Saturday my mom and I threw Sam a baby sprinkle. It's a smaller version of a baby shower that I deemed a craft party. It was a blast! We served French desserts and fruit platters with mimosas since it was brunch. Sam got a lot of great gifts and tons of decor for baby A :) When I get my camera back I will post pictures! 

Today is the first day we have not been out shopping or running around town. It was nice. It's cold and rainy. Just what we needed. Of course my children have been monsters since Sam got here, so today the weather has mellowed them out. Let's hope they continue to behave because I cannot let the mommy monster come out ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment