Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Week 36

9 months down, only 3 weeks to go! Baby A has been given her eviction notice - she has until January 13th to make her appearance. This week has been extremely tough. Not so much pregnancy wise, because I'm still feeling good, but in my personal life I am feeling overwhelmed. My daughter has THREE weeks off of school. Her return date is my induction date. How convenient?! But my 2 year old son has been a nightmare. He doesn't understand what's going on at all, but I think he's sensing that changes are coming. He is reminding me of why he will be my last biological child ;)

I finally got my camera back so I took my 36 week picture this morning before my doctor appointment. My amniotic fluid is lower than normal (which has occurred with all of my pregnancies), so next week we will do another fluid check. Hopefully it stays in a good range so we do not have to induce even sooner. We need Ben here first! Christmas Eve is tomorrow and then we are going camping Thursday through Saturday, so no baby then either! Haha. I am still thinking early January, but Sam is thinking December. Please let me be right!

Since I just got my camera back, I am finally seeing the pictures Timothy took at Sam's baby sprinkle so I have included a few for you!


Sam crafting for baby A!

Lots of yummy Parisian themed desserts!



No comments:

Post a Comment