Friday, January 2, 2015

Week 37

Here we are, nearing the finish line! Since my last post, Christmas and New Years have past. It has been such an event filled week and a half. Between the excitement and chaos of the holidays with family, I was also very sick with a terrible cold and we took Sam camping. She was expecting tent camping, but nooooo, we camp in a trailer. She was pleasantly surprised and it was a blast. I'm so thankful that Sam has been here to experience all of this with us. She also brought the snow with her from Paris! I remember back in February that I mentioned that she brought an amazing amount of rain, and now it snowed for the first time 10 years on New Years Eve with her here! Coincidence? I think not! My kids have never experienced snow at home, so it was a special treat for them.

Now that my prodromal labor has kicked in, and we are 10 days from my induction date, things are starting to get real. Ben is on stand by at home, but will be here in a week if nothing has happened by then. So far I am 2cm dilated and 80% effaced so it's just a waiting game for Baby A to make her grand entrance!


No comments:

Post a Comment